Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellen h Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Refrigerator leaking
    My refrigerator is leaking on the inside, water gathers on the bottom under the bins
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 11, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Can I assume the freezer is on top?

Defrost it.. the drain hose in the freezer is probably plugged. (You may have to remove the bottom panel inside the freezer to get to it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Powerpoint Refrigerator [ 7 Answers ]

I bought a PowerPoint Fridge yesterday from SoundStore and last night decided to have a look at the usual literature that accompany's every appliance. I had a look through the only manual that came with it "instruction". It states that if you have any trouble with there fridge that you should...

My refrigerator is not working right [ 2 Answers ]

My fridge is on the blink. The bottom half is warm yet the top freezer tis really cold what might be the problem? >Moved from Current Events! <

New GE Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I bought a new fridge in the USA and shipped it to Ireland , hooked it up to 110 volt socket , it's a lcd model , the fridge freeze is not activating , the compressor dose not seem to be kicking in ? Any advise on where to start looking?

Refrigerator leaking [ 4 Answers ]

My refrigerator is leaking. Seems like it starts at the freezer and water slowly floods each shelf. Do I need a new refriderator?

View more questions Search