Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylaehelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 02:19 AM
    Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment
    Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment and with great success and hope for better life
    How can she do this... why would she and where do I start to get help
    Please help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylaehelp
    can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and recieving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time becouse he basically soughtr out his own treatment and with great sucess and hope for better life
    how can she do this ...why would she and where do i start to get help
    please help

Please don't post the same question more than once - already asked and answered. Should be combined.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin treatment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I come from asian backround I always wanted lighter skin but don't what is the safest way to lighten my skin can anyone help me

IVF treatment [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have embryo transfer 7 days ago and today I got cramps just like I will start with my period. Is it possible to get period to early when you have ivf treatment? Please for answer I am freaking out.

Do I need treatment? [ 1 Answers ]

Iam a male of 23yrs... I am confessing the sin I have done three years back. I am leaving along with my uncle and aunty. I had an fantasy on my aunty.. I I have dreamed of her being naked and all, and I have peeped to her bathroom when she is bathing, and I enjoyed her naked body... But nw I am...

Hep C Treatment [ 1 Answers ]

What is the newest treatment for Hepatitis C?

Is Treatment of STD is possible ! [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know that , is treatment of STD is possible . What u think it takes how much to recover me from this disease .

View more questions Search