Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kiil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Animated dog film
    There was a movie I saw AGES ago that I've never found out the name of and I'm simply dying too. I only have a really really vague idea of it now.
    It was about two animated dogs trying to find there way home- they were wandering around for some reason I don't know. The part I remember distinctly is the ending, where the two dogs end up beginning to swim towards and island in the middle of the ocean that wasn't there.
    I also remember a part where one of the dogs was playing with a human whom had stopped to help him, and accidentally jumped upon the precariously balanced shot gun (that was directed upwards), causing it to fire and shoot the man in the face. Of course I remember the gruesome details.

If anyone can fill me in on this I'd be SO appreciative. It's been about... five years since I've seen it.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 11, 2008, 12:39 AM
    I remember it too, it was;

The Plague Dogs

They are actually swimming towards the sun in the end as far as I remember it! It's a heartbreaking film, especially if you're a young child when you watch it (which I was!)!

Here's the wikipedia page;
    The Plague Dogs (film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Which actually says it's based on a book!

Hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this animated film? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to watch as a child (I am 21 now) and I think it is an anime style movie. It is about a girl and her friends and she finds out there is some kind of secret in her attic that her grand father won't tell her. The family, along with other families had to come (to where ever...

Animated film [ 5 Answers ]

I saw this movie in music class years ago, but can't remember the title. There's a lonely boy with a flute, and some girl appears and takes him off to some magical world, saying that he's supposed to save it from destruction. He meets some little black demon that can fly around like a buzzsaw, ala...

Name of animated film? [ 1 Answers ]

I am after the name of an animated film I watched in the late 80s/early 90s. I can't remember a lot about it but I know I loved it when I was a kid. I'll describe what I can recall and hopefully it will jog someone's memory. It was a fantasy film about an evil king. Everything at the start and...

Animated film in the 90s I think [ 4 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie that I want to get the soundtrack from again. The movie was about a boy, who travels in space and finds a map to get to this "planet" it has all sorts of dna from every animal to start a new planet. What's the name.

View more questions Search