Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    log Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2008, 05:37 PM
    K iwill do that but at a later time cause its raining right now but again thanks for your patience
    mechanickid Posts: 248, Reputation: 5

Sep 13, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Ok no problem, did you see the picture I posted?

Keep me posted

Sep 15, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Any thing New with this?

Sep 19, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Hey mechanckid
    The jeep did start once again the thing about it was ,I read the check engine code trick thing where you turn the key to on and off 3 times.. anyways it said that the battery was not connected which it was.. so out of curiosity and for the last time before I gave up I disconnected the red wire which is connected to the fuse underneath the steering wheel ,right beside the brake pedal and to my surprise it worked.(I hope this is the problem lol).but thanks a million for your help much appreciated!

Sep 19, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Nice, well just for the next guy, you should have mentioned that your check engine light was on ;)

Not sure what you did, maybe there was a security system malfunction or a auto start system?
    Any ways

Goodluck

Sep 20, 2008, 01:34 AM
    No, the check engine light was not on.. here let me explain,on jeeps u can figure out the codes by the check engine light.. u simply put the key in the ignition turn to on and repeat 3 times the 3rd time around leave it in the on position(off-on,off-on,off-on)after a while the check engine light will blink at you telling you the code ,for example 1 blink is 1 two blinks is2 and so forth (there will be a pause between the two digits and there is only two digits)after these two digits it will always clear itself by 55 (5 blinks followed by 5 other blinks)... Check Engine Light this link will show you the chart and probably will explain a bit better anyway thanks for all of you for yhe support needed:):):)

Sep 20, 2008, 07:04 AM

Oh I know all that, I just thought it was on... haha

Have fun

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my Jeep run [ 1 Answers ]

1999 Jeep Cherokee, 150,000 miles. Suddenly won't start. No spark, no power to the coil and fuses seem to be OK.

Run around with Jeep [ 1 Answers ]

I am leasing 2007 Jeep since Dec 30th and getting the run around. Is my car a lemon: Jan 2nd something popped in the ignition and I couldn't start the car-was towed to dealer to b fixed. In May, the driver window kept getting out of the groove and leaning forward,couldn't roll it up-brought to...

1993 Jeep [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Jeep Grd Cherokee 4.0 liter 155,000 miles. I seem like when it gets hot, it starts to slowdown and sparkrattle. If I am running down the road and it decides to do this , I can shut it off and after a while it will run OK. It never shuts off but it will only run about 20 mph. Like I...

View more questions Search