Ask
    AutyMill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Service revenue
    Is service revenue a change in stockholder's equity
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2008, 04:50 PM
    It would be an increae in the revenue accounts.
    AdamUTsel Posts: 100, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2008, 08:57 AM
    No, this is an income statement line item. When the period is closed, however, your net income/loss is rolled into retained earnings for the beginning of the next period. If essence, it becomes a part of your Owner's Equity but not until the period has closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unearned Service Revenue STill Unearned. [ 5 Answers ]

If the Trial balance says Unearned Service Revenue Cr. 12,560 The adjusting entry says Unearned Service Revenue still unearned, $800, how do I enter this?

Dept. Of Treasury - Internal Revenue Service [ 2 Answers ]

Requesting physical address for Internal Revenue Service, Atlanta, Georgia so that individual income tax return may be sent by Federal Express.

Upgrading from 100amp service to 200 amp service [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 model double wide home, and would like to change my 100 amp service to 200 amp service. ( I want to go to electric heat) I have a disconnect at the house after the meter and it say 200amp. Is the wiring from there to my breaker box able to handle 200 amp service, and if not how do I...

Journal entry on service revenue [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question... how will I write this as a journal entry If Jan was starting her business on jan 1st and jan is only doing journal entries from jan 1st to jan 31st. Jan will receive a salary of $2,000 on both the first and fifteenth of each month. Payment on the fifteenth is for service...

Changing from metered service on my shop to service from my house. [ 2 Answers ]

I’ve had the meter and 3 wire service cable removed from my shop. I’ve purchased 90 feet of 100 amp direct burial cable to run from the lower section of my home meter to my shop. Not being an electrician, I’m still trying to install this changeover. The direct burial cable has 4 wires. 2 larger...

View more questions Search