Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by freeman4 View Post
    And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." (Revelation 12:7-9).
    And that took place when?
    freeman4 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    And that took place when?
    It happened back before creation and will happen again soon.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 02:41 PM
    It happened back before creation and will happen again soon.
    How do you know it happened at all? And will happen again?

Aug 12, 2013, 05:46 PM
    It seems that you are not in lightened at all on scripture or you are just trying be funny, I have never seen anyone so out of it as for having any knowledge at all about what is in the Bible .It does not matter what is given at all. I am out of here.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 05:58 PM
    It seems that you are not in lightened at all on scripture or you are just trying be funny, I have never seen anyone so out of it as for having any knowledge at all about what is in the Bible .It does not matter what is given at all. I am out of here.
    There is no evidence any visions in the Book of Revelation happened before the Creation.
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Aug 12, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Of course, the thread ends up with people arguing about Revelation.
    Can we be anymore irrelevant?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 12, 2013, 06:22 PM
    It is a 5 year old thread... but I was kind of noticing that as well...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    It is a 5 year old thread....but I was kind of noticing that as well...
    I've been busy closing the other old threads freeman has resurrected.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2013, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    I am out of here.
    Let's hope he means it this time.

Aug 12, 2013, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dwashbur View Post
    Let's hope he means it this time.
    You're the one who came back to me.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2013, 08:22 PM
    I know you are, but what am I?

Seriously?
    gromitt82 Posts: 370, Reputation: 23

Aug 13, 2013, 02:43 AM
    Quote:
    In Geneses everything was re furbished, made new in six days. Everything was put back in order because of a war type situation between God and Satan when Satan tried to take Gods Throne.

Well, Freeman, I've been re-reading the Revelation 12:7-12 and I cannot find any reference whatsoever to the Creation. Perhaps you would not mind indicating how on earth did you get to that conclusion.

On the other hand, you seem to skip the subject of Adam and Eve. Do you really take seriously that Eve came out of Adam's rib and that he was the first man on earth? And what about the beautiful Lillith, the alleged Adam's first wife, according to Isaiah 34:14, which reads "which reads: “The wild cat shall meet with the jackals, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow, yea, Lilith shall repose there and find her a place of rest.” The Dead Sea Scrolls and/or the Babylonian Hebraic Talmud also speak of her, so what is this another legend or something to believe literally?

Gromitt82

Aug 13, 2013, 03:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gromitt82 View Post
    quote:
    In Geneses everything was re furbished, made new in six days. Everything was put back in order because of a war type situation between God and Satan when Satan tried to take Gods Throne.

Well, Freeman, I've been re-reading the Revelation 12:7-12 and I cannot find any reference whatsoever to the Creation. Perhaps you would not mind indicating how on earth did you get to that conclusion.

On the other hand, you seem to skip the subject of Adam and Eve. Do you really take seriously that Eve came out of Adam's rib and that he was the first man on earth? And what about the beautiful Lillith, the alleged Adam's first wife, according to Isaiah 34:14, which reads "which reads: “The wild cat shall meet with the jackals, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow, yea, Lilith shall repose there and find her a place of rest.” The Dead Sea Scrolls and/or the Babylonian Hebraic Talmud also speak of her, so what is this another legend or something to believe literally?

Gromitt82
    I have no commit because you would not understand it anyway.
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2013, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    First, what's a "commit"? Last I heard, that word is a verb. Second, this is always the last resort of those who can't actually defend their material: aw, you wouldn't understand anyway. So I won't bother. Internally the statement is more like "I have no idea what to say here, so I'll just insult the other person's intelligence and then go off and pat myself on the back for a job well done."

This is the age of instant information. Nobody buys that cop-out any more.

Aug 13, 2013, 11:20 AM
    Quote:

Sorry, Freeman, my English is not that good I do not understand the word "commit".

I do understand, however, that you don't know how to answer me, so let's forget the whole thing and call it a day, OK?

Gromitt82
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 14, 2013, 01:37 PM
    I feel like I'm a pretty smart guy. Perhaps I'll understand your explanation... never know till you try.

Aug 15, 2013, 04:12 AM
    I hope you have an open mind enough to check out these things.

To make fun of individuals is all that some know how to do for misspelling a word, that shows real character by others.

Aug 15, 2013, 04:20 AM
    Sorry Freeman,

All I can do is to refer you to Dashbur's answer 114, of Aug. 13th.

Gromitt82

Aug 15, 2013, 05:22 AM
    I do not think I am the insulting one, all I did was post some information but evidently it was not to your liking. Was not to your standards. What you believe is you, what I believe is me. Until one comes at me to say I know nothing about what I talk about is not a very Christian a very good Christian snowman ship.

You keep saying show me, show me and when I do you say I do not know nothing because it is not to your likeness. I am sorry for you for I do not see a Christian attitude their at all. When I post, I do not post to change anyone because I could not if I wanted, only God can do that. Not man.

There are some here I am able to converse with and I will continue to do so.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2013, 06:28 AM
    Freeman4,

I agree they shouldn't have made fun of you. It was mean spirited. I don't always spell everything perfectly either. I think your theology is screwy but I don't like personal attacks either. Just saying

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

To All Self-Proclaimed Christians [ 41 Answers ]

A lot of this is not going to make sense, since I’m just basically writing whatever is coming into my mind right now so bear with me. I have a feeling the people (not all) who claim to love or believe in God only do it because of his ability to put people in heaven or hell. It's like a mass...

2 timothy 2:24--for Christians [ 9 Answers ]

2 Timothy 2:24 A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people. If you are a disciple of Christ and call yourself Christian, how do you justify the arguing of points? Doesn't the Word of God speak for itself? Why do...

Christians and catholics [ 27 Answers ]

Some people say that christians and catholics are very similar, but they do divide because of some major doctrinal issues. Such as mass or eucharist. Catholics believe that when we take communion that the wafer actually becomes the body of jesus and the wine or juice or whatever is used becomes...

View more questions Search