Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwbrown777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 04:36 PM
    They won't let me work.
    I have a cdl and 6 years recent experience and I've work for Temporary services and other companys I've had to many jobs in the last 6 years for anyone to give me a chance and also on my dac it showing two drug related arrests that happened in 1997 and 2000 but neither one is a conviction both were threw out of court. Who will give me a chance?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 05:01 PM
    You need to go to the bigger companies and try there. If you have a good driving record you should be okay with them. It might be an OTR job though, but then work is work. The local jobs tend to be very fussy who they hire for some weird reason. Keep trying.
    allinone Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Hi,

This travel agency is now hiring travel agents. They pay commission. This is home based business. If you have any question click Contact Us.

Good luck
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2008, 11:31 PM

Hire a lawyer and get the record expunged.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

View more questions Search