Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Sep 10, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Satellite Feeds
    Sorry, didn't see a better section for this...

I run a small community news website/cable TV show and we sometimes come across the need to receive satellite feeds. The local school has a dish and so does a local TV station, but that's extremely inconvenient.

I'm looking into receiving KU band... C band if I'm lucky. Can this be achieved with a sat receiver and a small dish?

I have a 1-meter dish with 3 coax cables coming off it... it's a Super Dish Network dish.

What else would I need (preferably specific models, please) to accomplish this?

Thanks for any and all help.
    Johnny_walts Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Looking for ways to watch live satellite feed on your PC or laptop? Traditionally, people make use of hardware known as PCTV cards. However, there is a revolutionary alternative to that now. It comes in the form of software that enables PC or laptops to stream live satellite feed with the use of broadband network.
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Sep 26, 2008, 07:44 AM

No, I'm not trying to receive on a laptop. And the kinds of feeds we need to receive aren't available online. Is this really a possibility to pick up random satellite bands using a broadband connection? Could you explain further, give links, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dvd to satellite [ 1 Answers ]

Want to know how to connect dvd recorder to satellite ?

About satellite [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all,does anyone know the new fix for viewsat ultra? Thanks terry teresa

Night feeds? [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter is 2 years and a few months old. She never took to the bottle so I was breast feeding her up until 2 years.She did drink milk during the times she was awake,but she used to cry a lot in her sleep if I did not feed her. We could not make her stop breast feeding. Now she has...

Installation of Automatic Feeds [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Guys, sorry I haven't been in contact for so long, truth is that I've been away and yes happy to return. That said, lets get straight down to business. I would like some advice on the installation of an automatic feed to my basement boiler system, actually, my six boilers. I currently have...

View more questions Search