Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pooping Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Warrents out of California
    I would like 2 know if I have any warrents?
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Sep 10, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Call the county courthouse that you think that they are in and they will let you know.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 02:39 PM
    ANB - not necessarily. Not every police dept or courthouse will divulge this information to a person. The reason they don't is obvious - they want to catch that person at home at 4AM in their jammies and take them to jail when they do their monthly warrants round up.

If you suspect you have a warrant, you probably do. You would need to hire an attorney to help you turn yourself in so that you could be bonded out.
    clea Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pooping
    i would like 2 know if i have any warrents?
    I would like to know if I have a warrant for my arrested
    clea Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pooping
    i would like 2 know if i have any warrents?
    Out because I got kick out of department of behavioral health I am on pro36
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2008, 08:40 AM
    You can use a pay search off the interent, they are not always 100 percent but they may help. Best bet go to the local police and get one ran.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding arrest Warrents [ 21 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where to go online, by state, or nationwide, to find out if a person has a warrant out for their arrest. Free. Thanks

I have warrents for my arrest [ 17 Answers ]

I have two outstanding felonie warrents from the state of Illinois for my 5th and 6th DUI's. I also have 3 other misdeminor warrents from the same state. I left the country but was wondering if I ever come back to a different state since I am a U.S. citizen will they stop me from entering the...

Lay Off In California [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any California regulations prohibiting a company from laying off an employee who is pregnant? Not on maternity leave but working and pregnant. This person would be part of a 10 employee layoff.

Warrents-what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

Two year ago I got three tickets, two for minor in possession and one for driving with a beginners permit. I was unable to appear in court for the tickets, for I live in another state, and I was unable to pay the fines at the time. Because I was unable to pay the tickets bench warrants were posted...

View more questions Search