Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddog1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 11:13 AM
    I don't know how to respond.
    I have been served a summons to give an answer to complaint from a lawyer who is representing a credit collector. I already sent a letter asking for validation. Do I need to file anything with the court? I have not heard reply from creditor for request of validation. However, it has only been a week.

Thanks for your help.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Fiel Notice of Intend to Defend with the court, this will start the process and a hearing date. If the Debt collect fails to validicate the alleged debt in the time limit required, than take your document to the court and state your case, " I cannot admit of deny the alleged debt without validication of it. Since the Plaintiff fail to validicate the alleged debt, I hereby move the court to dismiss the the action with prejudice. ">

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he like me? Respond [ 3 Answers ]

OK,I like this guy he is a identical twin he is nearly 16 and I am 14.He plays tennis with my x crush and his bro. ( yes he is single! ) OK,I went to a sleepover with my mates and got a little typsy and decided to ring him and leave him a miss call, he foned me so text back " who r u? y do u...

How would you respond to this? [ 33 Answers ]

I know this may seem trivial to some, but any opinions that can help would be appreciated. Does anyone else think that it is slightly cruel of an ex (whom you have told that you don't want to be friends with and with whom you have not had contact with for over 2 months) to email you out of the blue...

How do I respond to her? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I want to get back together with my ex. I want to reply to her email but am not sure why she's telling me these things. Here are some parts from her email to me: "I have been going through a lot myself lately i havent really been talkative with anyone lately. My problems are my own making...

How to respond... [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: So, I posted a couple weeks ago, if that, about a relationship I was just getting out of. I was having a really hard time with deciding whether to give him another chance and decided that it would be a good idea to stay moved out and go from there. He has still been pursuing me (ie...

View more questions Search