Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jets-Fan4life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Fantasy Football trade
    I am in a fantasy football keeper league, should I trade Larry Fitzgerald for Brett Favre?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Definitely... Go Jets!
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Sep 10, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Most definitely Arizona has two stud receivers. Only one will give you top numbers week to week. Now that the AFC East is open with brady out. Farve will play his heart out. Trade IM asap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy football free agent fee [ 3 Answers ]

Im setting up my fantasy football league and I'm going to charge people for every free agent player they add to their team. I was wondering what other leagues are charging if you happen to be in one. I was thinking $3.00 an add maybe $4.00. Let me know if that's too cheap or too steep.

Football in america and all the football schools in the country [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the best foot ball school in America?

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

Fantasy football players [ 12 Answers ]

We need teams for our fantasy football league. Anyone up for that? It's free, and all you have to do is register here, look for the league "Wannabes 3" with a draft date of August 4th and join the league. It is a live draft, but if you can't make it you can rank your players and it will...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search