Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RENEEDOW23 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2006, 08:28 AM
    Animated Film Of The 80's
    This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The Water And At The End Of The Day He Goes Back Home, I Remember Something About A Piano For Some Reason But I Don't Know, So Anything Please Help!! Thanks
    MelvynP Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2006, 03:22 AM
    Was it possibly "The Water Babies" from 1978? It was a partly animated / partly live action fantasy that centred around a 12-year-old boy who discovers an underwater world where young children are held prisoner by an evil shark and an eel. Here's a link:

The Water Babies

Cheers... Mel.
    RENEEDOW23 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2006, 07:59 AM
    You know I think that is it!! Thanks so much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

Looking for the title to an 80's Sci-Fi film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a film/Pilot episode I saw in my youth. I can't remember much about it except that it started with an astronaut spacewalking. He was subjected to cosmic rays directly to his eyes. When he returned to earth he had powers etc triggered by sunlight. His eyes would change...

80's Fantasy film [ 6 Answers ]

HELP! Ive been racking my brains for ages but can't find this film. All I can remember is a warrior type dude in the forest searching for a ring of power (I think) & he finds this small hut inhabited by dwarf type people. He's inside & they give him this special drink which they get from a small...

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

An old animated film with dogs that used doors that were like portals? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been searching for this movie for some time now. I remember watching it when I was between 7-12 years old... I'm 24 now, no I'm not going through a mid-life crisis. -This movie or possibly a cartoon series was made sometime in the 80's or very early 90's. Story: From what I remember,...

View more questions Search