Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Sep 10, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Flying with a 9 month old.
    We will be flying with my son who is 9 months old in a couple of weeks. He flew once before when he was 5 months old without problem. But now, he is SO active, and does not take a bottle during the day. Does anyone have any pointers on how to have a smooth flight? Thankfully we do have a layover so each flight is only 1 hour 15 minutes.
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Sep 10, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Make sure you bring snacks and toys to keep him occupied. I took my daughter on a plane around 10 months and she did pretty good. Good luck.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 09:02 AM
    I have been traveling with my so since he was an infant, now at 5 he is the best child on the plane.

1) bring a portable dvd player.
    2) change diaper before you get on the plane
    3) don't board plane early. You will be sitting to long
    4) make sure you have milk for baby as well as any other meals you need.
    5) stroller for layover walks
    6) lots of hand sanitizer. Sanitize anything he can reach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a 30 days notice sufficient if my lease has ended and I know pay month to month? [ 4 Answers ]

So I signed a rental agreement for a 6 month lease effective January-June and have fulfilled the terms but my lease expired on June 30, 2008. My landlord asked if I would like to renew the lease and I said sure but she has not drawn up the paperwork to renew the lease for another 6 months. In...

Is it common to have a 2 month notice to vacate on a month to month lease? [ 2 Answers ]

Can my landlord require me to give a 2 months notice to vacate even though my lease is month to month? It was in the lease which was originally a 1 year lease which after the year, change to month to month. I can see giving 60 days with the year lease, but not on a month to month.

Giving notice to a month-to-month tenant w/ no written agreement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I really want to move my current tenant out of the guesthouse. He never cleans and has an unsightly and dangerously huge pile of used computer parts, newspapers and old mail in the middle of the kitchen floor, despite being asked repeatedly to remove it. How much notice must I give him, and...

Landlord Requireing 60 day notice to vacate on Month to Month Lease [ 5 Answers ]

I've lived in this apartment for 4 years. For the past year we have been going month to month, as we anticipated we might need to move out when we purchased a condo. Well, we got the condo, and now need to close in 1 month, yet the management in our apartment complex tells us we need to give...

View more questions Search