Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Anyone know what my staff is crossed with
    I have a 16 week old staff and don't know what she is crossed with. People keep saying a boxer and others say a pitt. Please help.
    Attached Images

bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 05:01 AM
    Boxer was first the thing that came to my mind.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 05:17 AM
    Same here, boxer. Wait a little longer maybe as she ages more traits will appear
    RWuest Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Sep 11, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Staff as in American Staffordshire Terrier? She has socks like a boxer I can tell that, but I don't know many dogs that come out brindle, unless they are part of the mastiff or terrier family.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2008, 07:04 PM
    I rescued a brindle/white boxer last year. She had more white than brindle though.
    RWuest Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Sep 11, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Yep, Boxers are part of the mastiff family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fingers Crossed [ 14 Answers ]

Fingers crossed out there. Second round of Clomid, and sex on days 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20. Love the even numbers hey! But, taking the advice of everyone seriously not to do it every single day, every other day. You know when you just want to know the answer to a question, and it’s...

Crossed eye [ 2 Answers ]

If u wake up one day one eye is red crossed with double vision in that eye , headache on that side and twitches all over the body, what does that mean? Oh I forgot, sleeping more than 16 hours a day.

Can someone tell me what some people who crossed over need to say [ 2 Answers ]

Some very close people have crossed over I was wondering if they wanted to say something why did I loose my house in a fire and why was I brought back here why did I have to misscarages and is there any more children in my future what is in the future for the children I have will my luck ever...

Fingers crossed! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... I may be just getting excited too soon... which I often do but something new is going on... yesterday I noticed when I went to the bathroom that I had a light pink discharge... but it was only when I used the bathroom... then last night I had some very light spotting... I am an 8 day heavy...

I want to find out what my dog is crossed with [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site... but I was hoping someone would be able to help me cause my best friend (my dog) passed away recently and we never got to find out exactly what breed he was. All we were ever told was that he was a Border Collie cross. Can anyone please help me, we think he may have...

View more questions Search