Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Little_Bit Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 04:49 AM
    Where Do I Look For Scholarships
    Hello, I'm not new, I just can't remember my old password for my old username, Elj123. Well anyway, my dad has always been telling me that he wants me to get a scholarship, because he's not going to be paying all of that money, because he thinks that if I really want to go to college, then I would apply myself and get a scholarship.

So for a little info, I'm a junior (is that too late?), this year, I'm in AP Chem, AP Eng, and AP US History, last year I made a 4 on the AP Stat exam and I'm only in French Club (could I find a scholarship off that?) And should I start thinking about what college I want to go to, or is that senior year. Like, should I be taking all the road trips and stuff.

Thanks
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 11:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Bit
    Hello, I'm not new, I just can't remember my old password for my old username, Elj123. Well anyways, my dad has always been telling me that he wants me to get a scholarship, because he's not going to be paying all of that money, because he thinks that if I really want to go to college, then I would apply myself and get a scholarship.

So for a little info, I'm a junior (is that too late?), this year, I'm in AP Chem, AP Eng, and AP US History, last year i made a 4 on the AP Stat exam and I'm only in French Club (could i find a scholarship off of that?) And should I start thinking about what college I want to go to, or is that senior year. Like, should I be taking all the road trips and stuff.

Thanks
    It is better if your thinking of your college and university including the name of colleges which you afford you take in. Getting Scholarship and fellowship is a good idea. It is generally for students with special qualifications, such as academic, athletic or artistic talent. Awards are also available for students who are interested in particular fields of study, who are members of underrepresented groups, who live in certain areas of the country or who demonstrate financial need.

The best way to search for scholarships and fellowships is to use a personalized search, like the FastWeb scholarship search and other scholarship online, that compares your background with a database of awards. Only those awards that fit your profile are identified as matches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks

Looking for scholarships in ms [ 3 Answers ]

Hallow everyone, I'm new and I just need a clarification. I'm doing my ug in india(engg) n planning to go for advanced studies in some well known university. I would like to know the basis on which the universities like MIT,SF, etc are offering scholarships and financial aid. I would like to do my...

Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My son has recently be nominated to attend a summer program that is geared towards exceptional kids. The program lasts for one week with the child residing on the campus. My question is in reference to available scholarships for this type of program. Are there any educational scholarships...

View more questions Search