Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomboy13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 04:29 AM
    Need ID of larvae
    I have whitish larvae the size of your index finger now appearing on my porch, started mid -August. They are not visible during the day. Only see them in the morning. More and more each morning. They are very fat and clear white and ugly. They curl up when I go to remove them. I need to identify them, so I can get rid of them.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 10, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Picture? Where are you located? (state?)
    gracieflower Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 12:04 PM

This sounds like the same ones I have or had in my garage. I was told they are carpenter bee larvae.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying a pinkish white larvae in my home [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to identify a new pest in my home - it's a pinkish white larvae with a dot at its head. I live in Western Washington. The weather has just started cooling off for the fall here and in the past 3 days I have found 9 of these larvae, all but one of them on the ceiling of my laundry...

Weird larvae [ 1 Answers ]

Help! When I went to my car this morning there were hundreds of little larvae looking things under my car mostly under my tire. I left and when I got back they had started to move towards a shed we have outside. They are about an inch in size and have a point at one end. They look like a little...

Identify Larvae [ 5 Answers ]

Please could you identify the larvae in the attached photo, it is about 10mm long. I found it attached to the wall of my apartment in Tenerife today. (It wasn't there last night) I have put it in a glass container & a tiny caterpillar like grub keeps coming half out, then going back in. I was...

Larvae Like Pest [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I have been seeing several small larvae looking things that resemble a cream colored caterpillar about a half inch in length. I have been remodelling my house for quite a while and am about to repaint but am trying to figure out what these things are. They seem to go to the corners...

Help me identify this larvae-like bug [ 0 Answers ]

I've found this trying to sneak into my house, can someone helpme identify it? :confused: http://www.cercadonet.com/larvae_bug.jpg Thanks in advance

View more questions Search