Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrdc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2006, 05:26 AM
    Help with introduction letter
    Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

May 10, 2006, 05:45 AM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

Below is a link that will take you to a page full of templates for various Microsoft Office products like Word.

Even if you do not have MS Office you can still look at the templates without downloading them and see how the various letters are set up to help you with conventions, organization, and presentation. You can also get some ideas of some various things to say as well which can help you with fluency and word choice. Voice, of course, you will have to come up with on your own.

Let us know if we can do anything else.

Office Templates
    omsailogistic Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

May 30, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Your answer can be reached at Rs100
    mkurek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdc
    Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.
    Actually, I'd advise you to consider what you really want in a supplier first before mass mailing different ones. You should get clear on the type of product and the type of supplier that you wish (any relationship should begin with clarity in terms of who you prefer to be dealing with on the long term). I'd also advise putting together a portfolio (however brief) of what makes you special -- not that you have to sell yourself -- but, as a new business, it will come in handy and offered in a professional manner to preferred suppliers might get you quick attention. By portfolio, what I mean is this... what are your credentials for selling? Do you already have a great customer list (how many?). If not, what is your customer base? Where/how do you propose to expand that base? Knowing nothing about your business, it is hard to give you any concrete advice, but it always good to know about those you are writing to -- get a real name for addressing and understand the product line.
    Hope that helps some. Mary
    watos chops Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 04:26 AM
    Am wasiu by name I need help to an introduction letter of my company and the company name is watos small chops and grill real finger foods so please help me out to wright an introduction letter thank u

Jun 7, 2012, 04:28 AM
    I need an introduction letter

Jun 7, 2012, 04:31 AM
    If you have an introduction letter please send it to now I will use that to compose mie thank u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Agency Introduction letter [ 12 Answers ]

Hi every one, My friend has started a new Travel Agency and he wants me to write an effective introduction letter. He want to send this letter to other travel agencies and airlines. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

Found an out, need help with letter [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I found out that my money is still in the system. Problem is it's not in my name. I need to write a letter and have it notarized. Anyone have any ideas? This OK? I *blank* am signing this to allow *blank county* to release the bond to *me*. Signed *blank*; date Now the issue is...

Need help with letter [ 10 Answers ]

I need some help with writing a letter. The right words to say. Here's the story. This is long please bear with me... My best friend & I have been like sisters for the past 20 years. She is not very close to her own Mom and so my Mom has really been "her mom" all these years. Her Mom lives in...

Letter for settlement [ 1 Answers ]

I have one credit card that was send to a collection lawyer. After saving for a year I now think I have enough to pay most of it. I would like some key words or sentences to use so they will accept for Offer of about 80% of the credit card. Any help before I write the letter. Total I have is...

View more questions Search