Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kong9win Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 11:32 PM
    I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you
    I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly...
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Sep 15, 2008, 06:20 PM
    This message usually appears when the virus has been deleted.

Run an online virus scan like Trend Micros house call to be sure there are no spyware and malware remaining on the system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows cannot find RVHost.exe [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I open my computer, I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it?

RVHost.exe error message windows xp [ 7 Answers ]

I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it? Thanks.

Windows cannot find rvhost.exe [ 2 Answers ]

My Computer when I boot its showing this massage windows cannot find rvhost.exe Please tell me what I have to do \

Windows cannot find the missing file RVHOST.EXE). [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... whenever I logon on my windows I get a message says (Windows cannot find the missing file RVHOST.EXE). Please advice me how to slove this problem OK?because I'm suffer from this problem:"

Cannot remove can't find RVHOST.exe in windows start up [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find rvhostp.exe in msconfig. How to remove "Windows cannot find 'RVHOST.exe."Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the start button, and then click search." in windows start up?

View more questions Search