Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hilary18922981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Looking for tittle of movie
    The movie is a doctor and his wife going to Africa to work on curing some medical outbreak. It is based in the early 1900's. During the movie I think the wife has an affair. I have only seen the trailer and it looked like an epic type movie. Came out around 2005-2006

Would aoppriciate any help
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Sep 9, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Beyond Borders (2003) with Angelina Jolie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know the tittle of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

ok someone told me about this movie...there is a guy and a woman on the road, and she speeds him up and he dont like that. so from there on he makes her life miserable. he buys this thing from victoria's secret that the woman likes and mails it to her house but it has blood all on em. and then he...

Looking for a tittle to an old kids movie from the 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie that i think came out in the 1980's. Its a kids movie about a little girl who has a stuffed dog that comes to life and sings and dances around with a magic wishbone... then other stuffed dogs come to life and they all are dancing around in the little girls room at night....

I need to find a tittle of a movie I've seen [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for a movie that I just don't know the title to it . It's about a guy that sees a girl that he would like to go out. With a little help from his friends he is able to go to school at a all girls school where he joins the tennis team to get closer to the girl. I thought...

Movie tittle early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

My sisters and I can't remember a childhood favorite. It's a movie about a young girl that walks into a body of water and becomes animated. The rest of the movie is set in animation under water and follows her through out the journey. Must be very very early 80s. HELP US PLEASE!

R&B Song I don't Know The tittle. [ 1 Answers ]

It goes like this... Baby it's you... The Way u talk the way u walk the way u same my name it's you

View more questions Search