Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purplepetals Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Painful and swollen foot
    A little over 9 weeks ago I somehow fell on our front deck and I thought I had twisted my ankle but as time passed the pain and swelling has gotten much worse. The right top side of my foot and the area around my little toe are kind of red and bruised. The swelling stretches the skin so tight I feel like it's going to crack. I haven't seen a doctor so I don't know what's causing this and I'm beginning to think there might be something seriously wrong. I'm wearing an Ace bandage but it's still hurting and swollen.

Does anyone have any idea of what might be causing this?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 03:50 PM
    We can't diagnose you over the internet. Sounds like you might need x-rays in order to determine what's going on. Go to your doctor.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful red swollen Pimple, Infected? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a large (at least dime sized) red area on the end of my chin that is red, swollen, and extremely painful. Right in the center is, I can only assume, a pimple. It is swollen enough that my entire chin sticks out. The "pimple" produces some pus, not a lot, mostly scabs up. I am more...

Swollen/Painful Knee [ 1 Answers ]

Symptom: My right knee feels as if someone has taken a fist grip on it and is tightening. I am able to turn my leg a certain way and my knee will pop/click which relieves pain for about ten seconds then the pain returns(which I am trying to avoid). The pain is not so bad as I can stand on it,...

Very painful swollen breasts and bleeding for 2 days [ 1 Answers ]

I have had very painful swollen breast, this can often happen before my period and go away as soon as my period starts, I had fairly heavy bleeding for 2 days and now 5 days later my breats are even more painful... could I be pregnant having bled so much for 2 days ?

Painful foot and ankle rash. So swollen I can't even walk. [ 2 Answers ]

I am so freaked out. Yesterday morning my feet, ankles and lower legs broke out into a red, itchy flat almost hive looking in one spot and bumpy in other spots rash. It's not on the bottoms of my feet, but everywhere else on feet and ankles. As it gets higher it spread out in random spots of...

View more questions Search