Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Sep 9, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Pet vet 3d wild animal hospital
    I have the PC game of this and there is a bug in it where it locks up every time I try to play with the meerkat, which is also required in order to finish the tutorial. So I can't finish the tutorial because of this bug, and I have no idea how to survey the land in the truck/jeep to find more sick animals. It won't give me the option to click on the zebra colored truck/jeep so does anyone know how to survey the land or fix this bug, or both?

Check out some similar questions!

Animal Crossing Wild World: Money [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! What is like the easiest and fastest way to earn bells?

BBT gone wild. [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first month of charting my cycle.. I need to know what is going on with my BBT :confused: I didn't start charting BBT until CD7 where it was 96.8 CD8 97.5 CD9 96.7 ...

Wild, wild west. [ 3 Answers ]

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals had a habit of picking on strangers. So when he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen. He went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head and fired a shot...

Animal Crossing Wild World DS [ 22 Answers ]

How do you catch fish? Every time I press A it goes away. ITs hard to tell since it doesn't vibrate or something. Help? And what are some good games for DS?

Wild Animal question [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently told that wild animals go through the same diseases as humans. I was under the impression that domesticated animals are more likely to carry some of the diseases because they are taken away from that natural lifestyles. Which one is correct?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.