Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BRITT4948 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Percent of cost of sales to sales
    How do I find the percent of cost of sales to sales.
    AdamUTsel Posts: 100, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) divided by Total Sales

Where,
    COGS = Beginning Inventory + Purchases - Ending Inventory

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of Sales or Expense? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small temporary employment agency. When setting up an income statement, should the federal and state unemployment company contributions be considered a cost of sale or and an expense?

Net sales, cost of goods, net profit [ 2 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

Percent of cost of goods sold to Company sales [ 1 Answers ]

How do you compute the cost of goods sold to company sales for the year 20?2 to 20?3 and tell if the trend is favorable?

Cost of Sales and Inventories [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing Schedule Raw Materials, I need to know do Delivery charges on the material need to be recorded on the Raw Materials schedule or on the Schedule in Work in Process. Do the "depreciatin-manufacturing" and "factory supplies used" goes on the statement along with Selling and...

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

View more questions Search