Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josie43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 10:06 PM
    Dolls
    I bought 4 dolls at a yard sale because they are unusual. I have no clue what they are. They are all men dressed extravagantly. It looks like real or fake fur around their hats, some have little bells on their clothes.only their faces and hands are polyresin? Their clothes are really something else, their gold and silver, maroon really fancy. Anyone have a clue what they are?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 9, 2006, 03:04 AM
    Search every nook and cranny of them for any sort of markings that may help ID them.

If nothing, then post some pics here and at various doll collecting forums - and search them for similarly looking ones. You can also scroll through some of these pages to see if you run across anything similar.

Hope you figure them out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie from 80s or 90s.. Dancing baby dolls.. apple tree [ 6 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to love as a kid and I have no idea what it's called. There is a girl who enters a world through her mirror where there are little babies singing and dancing on a bridge. She does something and falls into a hole where there is a witch and some monsters and a big apple tree...

Orgianal cabbage patch dolls [ 6 Answers ]

My dad has a large collection of cabbage patch dolls he would now like to sell. Anyone have any contacts or ideas of how to sell any or all of them?

View more questions Search