Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsmilee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Is there anyway of getting my wife's cell phone bills/call history.
    Is there anyway of getting my wife's cell phone bills/call history. I think that she is talking with or seeing someoneh else, we have 2 different accounts, so I don't know how to get a copy. I've asked her to see the bills, but she refuses to let me see them.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 8, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Have you tried asking her? (Yeah I know that sounds obvious)

But ask her to see the bills...
    cocksure74 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 07:09 AM
    That or find another wife... its obvious u don't trust her?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 11, 2008, 07:11 AM
    No you cannot get the call history unless you can see her bill. If you file for divorce you can then subpeona the records.
    MarriageMaster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 09:19 PM
    These are the tiest answers I've ever seen jesus christ what has this world come to when marriage and divorce are thrown around just as easily as tissue paper, there are a hell of a lot more ways to do things than just end it and file for a divorce to get your way. If your really that worried then stop dude. Just talk to her about it, tell her you feel that she is doing something on the side. Its OK to talk and you know what, if she is two timing you, its ganna be hard as but you either need to go to marriage counceling and work through it, or move on. I was in a relationship for 4 years and got cheated on 3 times, I finally ended it, and it was hard as hell. But I'm a lot happier now than I ever was before. I say go for it and try to talk it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

View Cell Phone Bills [ 3 Answers ]

How can I view a copy of a cell phone bill if it's not in my name?

Recording a cell phone call [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a device that attaches to a cell phone where you can record phone calls?

Getting copies of you prepaid cell phone bills [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to get copies of your prepaid wireless cell phone bills? Customer service won't go over your call logs anymore

Getting copy of Cell Phone bills/records [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyway of getting my wife's cell phone bills/call history. I think that she is talking with or seeing someoneh else, we have 2 different accounts, so I don't know how to get a copy. I've asked her to see the bills, but she refuses to let me see them. Thank you

Cell phone call frequencies [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, How does a cellphone know on what frequencies to transmit a call? Does it have a fixed range of frequencies allocated to it? How does a cellphone know that a call is being transmitted to it? Does the call being transmitted have any encoding for the receiver to recognize that the call is...

View more questions Search