Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronathome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Will I pass a drug test?
    I used cocaine two days ago and have to do a urine test tomorrow morning. How can I pass?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 01:38 PM
    You can't.

The bitter reality, you did drugs and if they're testing for drugs they will be found. Why did you do cocaine if you knew you were getting drug testing?

Perhaps it's time to get help for this addiction.

Good luck.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 8, 2008, 01:49 PM
    I can't believe you are actually telling him how do try and pass the test.

Sad fact is you did something wrong (illegal)... now suck it up and pay the consequence.

Probation violation? Workplace test?

Just curious... and sorry for being short... that's probably the meanest thing I've said... but you know it's wrong, against the law and all of that and you still did it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Hello AK:

I thought about it, but it's soooooo damn gross that I can't believe anybody would actually do it.

excon

Sep 8, 2008, 01:59 PM
    LOL... gross... yes...

But people will and do...

Sep 8, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Nah... there are far worse consequences to using someone's pee... that's going to have to be their choice...

God forbid they catch hepatitis, AIDS or some other incurable std ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Ok, for those reading this and not knowing what they are talking about, I deleted it, advising illegal activity

Although anyone willing to do that ( pain and really gross) deserve to pass. Yuck

But with that said, no you are not going to pass.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Sorry. Cocaine stays in your system longer than you think. You will not pass this test.
    Pets Expert

Mar 1, 2010, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rhubbard82 View Post
    I've passed using the night before. Dilute your system with water, and keep it flowing with diuretics like cranberry juice or caffeine. I have actually passed two tests this way using the night before, and these were sent to the lab. And as for 'Confused' it may be against the law put it's not wrong. The judicial system is wrong. The entire system is a soul-less life destroying automaton forged in the fires of hell to oppress people and make money. It protects the status quo not the people, and it needs a serious overhaul. I would love to see come crashing down.
    First, really bad advice.

Second, really old thread.

Please look at the date of a thread before responding. Also, even if there was a way to pass a drug test while doing drugs, we are not here to help people get away with breaking the law. Just fyi.

Thank you.
    rhubbard82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 1, 2010, 05:04 PM
    Thanks for your moral critique, it was absolutely necessary. And even if it is an old thread, it will still be viewed by people inquiring about drug testing, so it's still relevant. If you don't agree with the questions being asked, don't answer. People want facts not judgments.
    Pets Expert

Mar 1, 2010, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rhubbard82 View Post
    thanks for your moral critique, it was absolutely necessary. And even if it is an old thread, it will still be viewed by people inquiring about drug testing, so it's still relevant. If you don't agree with the questions being asked, don't answer. People want facts not judgments.
    What you don't seem to understand are the rules of this site. Did you bother to read them? You did agree to them.

Posting on old threads bumps them to the top of the list. The OP (Original poster) hasn't been back, there's no need to post here. By all means, read the info provided, but don't post.

There are new questions that need our attention. By posting here you've made this thread go to the top of the list, bumping newer questions, questions that need attention, down the list. Do you understand?

I was simply letting you know, seeing as all you've done since joining is post on old threads.

If you want to remain here, cut the attitude, listen to those that have been around longer then you, or read the rules and figure out how this site works before you jump in feet first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can you use to pass a drug test [ 11 Answers ]

o.k. here goes I have a step son who is a druggie and I need to know how he passed his drug test because he has not bought anything to do so is there something at home he can do to pass

Will I pass my drug test [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 6 beers and 2 mixed drinks on Friday and sat combined, I took a drug test today... will I pass??

How to pass a urine drug test in 24 or less [ 2 Answers ]

What should I do to pass a urine test in 12 hours?

Can I pass my drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have smoked pot on a reg. basis for years. Usually every night before bed. I haven't smoked in 2 and half weeks and I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I weigh under 120 pounds. It might be a urine test or blood test not sure which. What should I do?

Will he pass a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was using OXY and the last he did was 10 days ago will he pass a drug test now?

View more questions Search