Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bumpybob Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Dental work inexpensive at Dental Schools?
    In the Raleigh-Cary area, do any of the Dental Schools offer inexpensive routine care for seniors on a tight budget?

Thank you,

Bob
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Hello Bob,

You could call Dental schools to find out. I have no idea what schools are in your area. Hopefully someone else will be able to answer this for you. Some dental offices may also offer senior discounts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Expensive Dental work [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have gotten a lot of work done on my teeth and have maxed out my insurance. I never knew that Dental Insurance Companies will only cover up to $1500 (at least with my plan) per year. I have gotten a Root Canal and two crowns done so I am maxed out. I also have a Flex Spending Plan,...

No insurance dental work [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 53 year old woman who is on disability. I have medicare, but no other insurance. I am not eligible for medicaid. I need dental work done, extensive dental work and eye glasses. Are there any facilities around that does dental or vision care for free? If not for free, then at a more...

12 year old has to pay [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter knocked part of her front tooth out during school 2 years ago. The part which came off was able to be stuck back on by dentists and the top part of tooth actually started to grow. Two years on she has had 2 bouts of infection in this tooth both needing antibiotics and the last one...

DEntal work while pregnant ?// [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get my dental work( filling and crown and root canal) done while pregnant? I am in early stage of pregnancy( just couple weeks). Is it o.k to get locan anesthesia while pregnant?

Dental work [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 28 year old single mother of two. I need a lot of dental work and I have no dental insurance and cannot afford to have this work done. Almost all of my teeth are broken down to the gum and they always hurt. I think what hurts most is that I cannot smile or laugh anymore. I hate talking face...

View more questions Search