Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanta2ndchance Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2008, 11:19 AM
    For African stuff.
    In the tribal African culture, what is the most important group of people?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 9, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Wow, that's quite a vague question!

There are loads of different tribes in Africa and I'd imagine each one thinks they are the most important!

Could you expand on your question a little?
    bmsted Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 05:26 PM
    The family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African pen pals [ 10 Answers ]

I wasn't sure where to ask this question, so I hope this is an appropriate category... I am a 26 year old woman, in a committed relationship. As a hobby, I have several pen pals from around the world, male and female. When I first "meet" a prospective pen pal, I always make it perfectly clear...

African Pygmies [ 4 Answers ]

I need information on African Pygmies. Please help!

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

African history [ 1 Answers ]

HELLo all, I was wondering what the word "Kansi" means. It normally used in the phrase, "from 'kansi' morning to 'kansi' evening". I believe that the spelling is correct but I am not sure.

African American given names [ 8 Answers ]

Not having grown up with African Americans (I'm in northern Canada), I'm curious as to the significance of the unique, interesting names of many African American girls and women. For example, on American Idol, there is Tinnik, Mandisa, and of course Fantasia from 2 years ago. Is this some sort of...

View more questions Search