Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortie25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 09:15 AM
    My dog cant stop peeing
    Hi there I have a 4month old dog he goes out to do his business then when he comes back in all he does is wee its as if he can't stop he will have a wee and by the time I've cleaned it up he will av done another wee. Help what's wrong with my dog does he have a weak bladder.:confused: :confused:
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 8, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Is it a lot each time? Just a little? Bladder infection make you feel like you have to go... so he may continue to have the feeling and just keep going a little here and there.

Take him to the vet
    shortie25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 09:26 AM
    No its as if he is having his first wee of the day every time he has a wee
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Could be an infection take the dog to the VET

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

5 yr old Daschund will not stop peeing in house [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 5 year old dash and he will not stop peeing in the house. He was house broken, but recently he started going the bathroom on all my rugs, and even in our 5 month old daughters room. I can not have this, my house is going to smell. I really don't know what we are going to do? I hope...

Can't stop my dog from peeing all over my house! [ 18 Answers ]

I have 1-1/2 year old male rat terrier who urinates in every room in my house! My boyfriend and I have trained him to whine at the door when he needs to go out, which he does do, and we will bring him for a walk and he will do his business outside, we will reward him with a treat after he goes...

How do I get my dog to stop peeing when he is excited? [ 5 Answers ]

My dog sees me and gets excited and sometimes will pee no matter where he is. Is there any way to brake him of this?

How do I get my dog's to stop peeing in our new house? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I just moved into a brand new apartment, Our 2 female dogs ( one bassett hound and one min pin ) have started peeing in the house. Now the husband says the dog's have to stop it or they have to go! I don't know why they would do such a thing as they get let out several times a day to...

View more questions Search