Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine6 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 06:20 AM
    He shows himself after 2yrs ,on our Anniversary date
    What does it mean when your X BF comes around your town to be seen on the date of us meeting, and after 2yrs of not seeing him, Did he want me to see him ? He was alone , he is a narcissist the chances of running in to him , and I did ? Weird , what is your opinion ?
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Sep 8, 2008, 06:39 AM
    How long were you 2 together? I guess is the first question. Second one is what happened?
    sunshine6 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine6
    What does it mean when your X BF comes around your town to be seen on the date of us meeting, and after 2yrs of not seeing him, ? did he want me to see him ? he was alone , he is a narcissist the chances of running in to him , and I did ? weird , what is your opinion ?
    We were together for 4yrs knew each other for 3 yrs before that , its so hard I have not been able to get into another relationship since ,I know he did not give a hoot for me he is a Narcissist he ran out 2yrs ago & was never seen again , until 3weeks ago 8/15 our 2yr anniversary of being apart & meeting. It that creepy to you ? Peace
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Ignore it, and go about your own business as your free from him, so don't dwell, or speculate, on what he is doing.
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Sep 8, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Yeah. I think you're making a big deal over nothing at all. Just consider him like other normal persons :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2yrs Narcissist free from the wrath of my X [ 3 Answers ]

I am now 2yrs away from a bad relationship of 4yrs which I found out 2006 he was a narcissist ! Could someone please explain to me, how they can be so cold & treat you like they never even met you? We were close friends for yrs , we had great times together, Now just yesterday I saw him, not since...

Child 2yrs old, Constipation issues [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all! My youngest daughter is having constipation problems for the past two weeks, ever since her nanny went for a one-month holiday. She previously had constipation problems before, but we had settled that with a change in her diet plus probiotics supplements. Now, we have to use the...

Being sued for rent almost 2yrs later [ 1 Answers ]

I made a verbal agreement with my best friends mom of 15 yrs to rent a room for 150.00 a month. At that time I was a full time student and single mom. The verbal agreement was that I would pay 150 a month or help with her home and children. I helped over and above. The last few months I didn't...

Depedent exemption on 2yrs H1b [ 1 Answers ]

Hi A T E, I have couple of questions, Before I would like to tell you in short my situation from india: 1)H1b since oct 2005. 2)Living in MA. 3) Sibling in KY on F1/OPT 4) support her $10k /year Can I claim her as a dependent as I have been suporting her through living and tution...

View more questions Search