Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azmtnhoney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 01:30 PM
    .925 silver jigsaw puzzle rings
    Hello,

Apparently I'm looking for a hard to find item. I need a company that manufactures silver jigsaw puzzle rings.

I've attached photos of the most common type of puzzle ring. I am only interested in puzzle rings and in companies that already make them.

I'm looking for a company in Taiwan, China, Hong Kong or Thailand. If you can take pay pal that is better for me. Thank you very much, Miss Robin Cross
    Attached Images

valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

May 8, 2006, 05:33 PM
    Puzzle Rings ~ Puzzle Rings & Jigsaw Puzzle Rings ~ Gillett's Jewellers ... based in australia but they do international business
    azmtnhoney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 07:31 PM
    Well, it is very sweet of you to try and help me. I thought I was on some sort of site where companies answer you. I am looking for wholesale rings. I found some good ones in Thailand but they didn't take pay pal. I need a lot of rings, at wholesale prices. The prices in Thailand were very good, we just had a break down in the bank to bank area. But I will keep looking.
    rungtip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2006, 10:50 PM
    My company in thailand produces puzzle rings (same as your picture). We also accept Paypal. Please inform us how we can contact you.

Worakij

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knights of Columbus Rings [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently at a Knights of Columbus dinner for a Past Grand Knight where he was presented with a ring. The ring had the Knights Emblem on the face, a PGK on one side, and what appeared to be a skull with cross bones on the other. I was wondering what the significance of the skull and bones...

$5 silver certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a $5 silver cert... 1934 intact very few tears, but very worn and folded... but considering it 71 years old... its in pretty good shape.. let me know what it might be worth please :) thanks

Math puzzle: piece missing? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm no longer fluent in math :rolleyes: but retain some ability in algebra after all these years... Still, I'm having trouble setting up a problem from a puzzle calendar that a friend gave me. It seems like a piece is missing, although I'm not entirely convinced that's true. Here's the quote:...

Silver certificate [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much a dollar bill, with a blue stamp,( I believe it's called a silver certificate), is worth. It's pretty worn but not torn or anything.

Mood rings [ 1 Answers ]

How do mood rings work? I know someone who actually thinks they're powered by witchcraft! I say it must be a chemical reaction to the heat of a person's body or the atmosphere. Is it chemical, and, if so, what is/are the chemical/chemicals used?

View more questions Search