Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madaleine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 09:50 PM
    Loss of appetite
    My dog has lost his appetite, is losing weight, is constipated and excessively thirsty. What's wrong with him?
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Sep 7, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Oh my this just happened to mine. He turned out to have cancer. Please, for your dogs sake, get him checked and do anything to help him. Keep me updated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad stomach problems and loss of appetite? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been having bad stomach problems all my life. It is to the point where every time I eat I feel sick. I have gone to the dr. several times and they say I do not have anything wrong with my digestive tract or stomach. I also come up very healthy on all the general blood work they do to...

Loss of appetite, strong abdominal pain [ 3 Answers ]

OK, so here's my deal. Sorry it's so long, but I haven't been feeling well for a very long time and need some advice since doctors have no idea. In February I started getting very bad abdominal pains, they would be very sharp and wake me up in the middle of the night if I was able to sleep at...

Loss of appetite and lethargic [ 1 Answers ]

My cat who was just neutered and declawed on Thursday October 18, 2007, has since had a total loss of appetite and sleeps 23 hours a day. She was released from the vet 2 days after surgery and was given Amoxicillin and Torbugesic for pain. After she was home for a day is when she seemed to start...

Loss of Appetite and vomiting in cats [ 9 Answers ]

My cats does not want to eat or drink anything, and allof the tests arecoming back normal and negative. Does anyone know what this could be need help asap

Loss of appetite [ 1 Answers ]

My 9 y/o Dalmatian has recently stopped eating her food. She drinks a lot of water. She has been eating cat droppings from a litter box and I recently gave her a dewormer. Could she have an upset stomach from the cat's poop and litter or is there something more wrong?

View more questions Search