Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Sep 7, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Runescape automatic fighters
    Once my cousin showed me this thing that would make your guy fight monsters automatically. You would select a lvl or monster and it would attack all surrounding you. Any idea?
    Jay Lewis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Yes that's called an autofighter.

The best one out there is called 'SCAR'. You can download it at SRL-Forums - SRL Homepage

It has these things called scripts, which are made by SRL members on the forums. To find a script you want, register, get 10 posts, and wait a week so you can browse scripts. Then go to the 'Junior member scripts' forum and go to the category of macro you want (In your case you would go to the Fighting section). Then you can look through the list of scripts and find the one that works best for your need (Usually you'll want to look at the highest rated ones).

Good luck, and try not to get banned!
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 08:04 PM

I've seen the auto fighters too, but never knew how to get them. I quit playing Runescape a little while ago, but my brother still plays. I should tell him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Runescape on psp [ 7 Answers ]

How do I play runescape on my psp

Runescape on psp [ 2 Answers ]

How do I play runescape on psp

Old forgotten TV about fighters [ 1 Answers ]

Oh my head hurts. A co worker brought this up, I been scouring Google OK, so live action show about fighters, And after a fight, the winner would take a medal from the loser and add it to their belt. They fought in a stadium type setting if I remember correctly. Any ideas would be...

Runescape [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me how much the birds eggs and the dragons shield is worth on runescape

Runescape [ 2 Answers ]

I can't get to the menu where you pick what detail you want... (low or high) when I click existing user it goes to a white screen with a little squirrel thing in the top left hand corner and nothing else is loading... wut does that mean?. y does it do that?? I downloaded the latest java updates and...

View more questions Search