Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saywhatkat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Roll top desk
    Would like to purchase just the top portion of a roll top desk. Does anyone know if this is possible? Love my current desk which is medium to dark oak but need the top part to fit with new organizing and decorating scheme.
    Thanks.
    saywhatkat:)
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Some of the Oak Furniture store sell roll top desks. They come as two major pieces with the top separate. You might be able to special order just the top section. Here is a place to start your search. Affordable Oak Furniture
    saywhatkat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Thank you. I'll check it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlocking drawers on roll top desk [ 20 Answers ]

I have a roll top desk that I purchased in 1988 or 89. I can neither get the top to roll down nor open the side drawers. There are two keys - one of which opens a small compartment on the top of the desk - the other unlocked the roll top. The roll top is now stuck in an opened position and I...

Roll Top Desk [ 13 Answers ]

My Wife locked the keys to our roll top desk inside the desk. How can I get it open?

Cutler roll top desk [ 1 Answers ]

How can I tell if this is the genuine article?

Roll top desk [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently purchased a small roll top desk at an auction. The insert with the cubby holes is not the origianl one and not the same kind of wood as the desk. I'm looking for a site where I can purchase the cubby hole insert. Thanks for your help Craftyone:p

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

View more questions Search