Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monicafranklin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 07:10 PM
    I forgot to mention something in my petiton
    I have 2 unregistered cars listed in my name however, they do not belong to me, the trustee asked me about my assets but she was shooting the questions at me so quicklyand fiercely I only had a chance to remember 1 of them since they are not being driven, I am filing no asset chapter 7 . The cars are both 95-96 cars and have no blue book value either as they are both in critical condition, also I did give all my bank statememtn to my lawyer but,but forgot one of them ( I have 3 accounts with no more than $20-$50 in each or total) when I went to the 341 meeting I was so nervouse I forgot to tell it to the trustee when asked how many accounts I have had and the values within the year, can I get another hearing or will the trustee investigate me. I make approximately 28000 per year with 3 children clearly my liabilities are far more than my income and far more than I can handle will this affect my discharge ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Double check with the attorney handling it, while yes you are suppose to go back and add and update all this info, most likely it will merely go though, but, and I will add this but, if a creditor finds these, they could try and get the bankrutpcy stopped and get you not allowed to file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I mention social security tax withheld in my 1040NR [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I came to US on 8th Dec 2007 on l1 visa. Now for the year for 2007 I need to file income tax returns. As I do not pass substantial presence test I need to file 1040NR. Correct me If I am wrong. As I prefer to do it myself instead of going for any tax agents. I do have few questions, I...

Why do people always mention about diseases? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, why does every time I hear about a girl or boy, mostly girl who wants to have sex at a young age, knows everything about the diseases and stuff, and her man even want to use a condom, something always comes up about diseases? Like.. If she's talking to an adult.. Her man is using a...

I forgot! [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: I forgot who made this song So don't go away Say what you say Say that you'll stay Forever and a day In the time of my life

View more questions Search