Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbyboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2003, 03:11 PM
    Mutual funds
    Should I get out of my mutual funds now or wait?
    magic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2004, 06:25 AM
    Re: mutual funds
    Yes, but only when you have something better to invest that money in, with a higher potential return. e.g. property, stock etc.
    Otherwise you might end up spending the money.
    Debt_Settlement Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Aug 12, 2004, 02:04 PM
    Mutual funds
    Personally, I think the best possible investment is to payoff debt -- especially credit card debt.

Any investment vehicle carries a degree of risk -- even the most conservatively managed mutual fund. Paying off debt carries zero risk.

With the exception of a 401K where you have an employer match, investing in anything is an inferior choice -- and a higher risk -- than being debt free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaving funds in US account [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I will be moving to the US from the UK on an H1-B visa for a job that lasts 3 years. At the end of that period, I expect to have saved a sum of money in a US bank account. My question is this: Am I allowed to keep a bank account open in the US under my name when I leave permanently and,...

What's Is The Best Mutual Fund/s In Canada [ 0 Answers ]

What's Is The Best Mutual Fund/s In Canada? For Investing Longterm (12 Yrs) With Cad $ 60,000. 00

College funds [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1 year old daughter and would like to start some kind of college fund for her but have no clue what would be the best program out there. Please advice which fund would be best and save money on Taxes. Thanks, Joe

View more questions Search