Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimbakat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 03:47 PM
    One-Way Cruises. We WANT to travel by ship.
    We need them since there is a part of the population that hates to fly and would rather not drive. I'm in New York.. and the convenience would be preferred. I've been taking trains to Vermont.. and I love it. I'm tired of rushing the travel part.. I want to enjoy it.

Having one regular one-way cruises such as:

New York and Ft. Lauderdale or Miami would be a good start..
    Or New York to Boston.
    New York to Puerto Rico.
    New York to Bahamas.
    New York to London
    New York to Australia

etc.

Also, return trips in approx two-three weeks for those of us who would like to explore land for awhile.. not just a day.
    Dre 4 Real Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Nice to hear from you!

All is left to your decision right, you as a explorer that don't visit a place in a day good.'"Change your mind and change your life". Don't the fear of any thing take over your mind okay.Most of our actions are worry, fear and doubt.

Dre 4 real.
    allinone Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 09:15 PM
    How do you like these 2 cruise itineraries?
    allinone Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 10:30 AM

Check out these transatlantic cruises
    lennym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 09:24 AM
    I completely agree, I know people that could use this kind of service even if this takes them longer to reach to the destination. Not everyone is crazy about flying. I know for a fact that <a href="http://www.cruisevacationcenter.com/carnival_cruise_line.htm">Carnival cruise lines</a> have transatlantic routes, now it depends on where you want to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cruises [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend to me how to get the best price to cruise eastern caribbean on either royal carribeean, norweigon cruise lines, or princess? We always use a balcony room, and our lattitudes members. Thank you for any suggestions ::)

Can anyone tell my how can I get a job in cruises like star and carnival? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell my how can I get a job in cruises like star and carnival?

Orka following a ship? [ 2 Answers ]

Why could a Killer Whale follow a ship? A friend of mine told me a story about an orca, following his ship for 16 days during the course through Atlantic up to Gibraltar, where it turned back... Only following, like playing, singing for all these nights, a "song" that was more like a baby...

Repositioning cruises [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard that a repositioning cruise from Asia to North America takes place annually sometime after the first of the year, but I have been unable to find out anything about it. I am in SE Asia and the travel agents here do little more than sell airline tickets so they are of no help. I would...

View more questions Search