Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cj01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 05:58 AM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Problem
    I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling fan. When changing a lightbulb one of the metal clips that holds the glass covers in place broke. Can this be fixed? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 8, 2006, 09:20 AM
    I think your only recourse is to contact the manufacturer for a replacement clip-- or go to Home Depot for a replacement fan. I've heard lots of reports of these clips breaking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay ceiling fan speed problem [ 3 Answers ]

My Hampton Bay ceiling fan (Delano model) was professionally installed and worked as advertised. Last time I turned it on, however, I found it only worked on high speed. The remote will turn it on/off and reverse it. I hear something from the fan (a click) when I push the "slow" button, but it...

Hampton bay ceiling fan problem [ 1 Answers ]

Recently installed a Hampton Bay ceiling fan, the Waterton II, with an included light kit. The complete unit is powered by an electronic dimmer. The problem I have is I need to keep the lights on in order to operate the fan. If I turn the lights off the fan will not operate, nor will operate if I...

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan problem [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 5 year old Hampton Bay Ceiling fan/light which can only be turned on with a remote and ,very suddenly, we can no longer turn the fan or light on! We checked the remote and it's batteries and they are OK. Can anyone help us figure out how to determine the problem and fix it? S Miller

Hampton ceiling fan remote problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton ceiling fan that is appox. 5 yrs old. The remote seems not to work. I have to flip the power switch on the wall and hold down a button on the remote to make the fan or lights go on. I tried changing the battery and that doesn't work. I then changed the switch on the wall and that...

View more questions Search