Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strawbow Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Is this it?
    Yesterday, for some reason, I was caught up in a very melancholy mood. I couldn't help it. Everything seemed to go wrong and even the smallest things infuriated me. With so many thoughts whirling around in my head, I went outside for a breather. Then I thought, is this it? My life is so wrapped up in school and then I'll go to university and get a job. Is this what it's supposed to like? Where did all the excitement go?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 06:07 AM
    Life is mundane, frequently. That's why you have to step back at times and identify what your GOALS are in life. As long as your goals are about creating benefit solely for yourself, you risk finding your life AND goals rather hollow.

But goals and life accomplishments that involve benefit for other people are inherently more rewarding, even the process of attempting the goals will be more rewarding.
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Their still can be much excitement in your life still throughout your life, you just have to try and keep it organized and like JBeaucaire said, set goals up, it will help you out a lot in the long run, you will be able to get everything done and have fun in your free time too.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 8, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Of course I have to enter with the most cliché thing I can think of...

Life is what you make it!

Much easier to make it exciting if you don't have baggage too...

So... if you are at a place in your life where you realize what you are doing is mundane... don't get caught up in a vicious cycle.

Make a list of exciting things to do away from your day to day life and DO THEM!!
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Sep 9, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Personally I think your right, school, university then work then getting old
    But, your going to find someone you love and they'll make everything seem special, then you may have kids and they might be what you'll live for. Look at the positive things in life and set yourself goals, maybe your dream job or just things you want to do.

Good luck =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search