Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quinny252 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 7, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Bad luck
    I really need some advice/help,my life is a living nightmare it's like I have the worst luck ever and it's not getting better just worst,I can't seem to do nothing right and not one good thing I can say about my life,now I have always believed in witch doctors,psychics,spells,etc (however you want to look at it)so I was wondering if somebody put a bad luck spell on me and if so ,how do I free myself so I can have the life God wants me to?Free and happy!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 10:29 AM
    You make your own luck. I don't believe that the events around you decide your luck for you. Work harder at getting what you want, and making your life the way you want it to be.
    tsalagi7 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by quinny252
    I really need some advice/help,my life is a living nightmare it's like i have the worst luck ever and it's not getting better just worst,i can't seem to do nothing right and not one good thing i can say about my life,now i have always believed in witch doctors,psychics,spells,etc (however you want to look at it)so i was wondering if somebody put a bad luck spell on me and if so ,how do i free myself so i can have the life God wants me to?Free and happy!
    Your destiny belongs to you, no seer, witch doctor or shaman can free you to be close to the creator the choice is yours:)
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Sep 13, 2008, 12:54 PM
    I always struggle to answer this kind of question. Some people do just seem to have an inordinate amount of difficulties arise in their lives, through no fault of their own. One of my closest friends is like that, and it was always very frustrating. Frustrating for her, of course, and frustrating for me that for all the little tricks I know for transforming energies, she still seemed to be a magnet for all manner of problems in work, romance, health... Well, I am pleased to say things have gotten much better for her lately. So perhaps for you too this is a passing phase.

However, here are a few things to look at: As you look over recent events, can you see that your own choices, attitudes, and expectations may have subtly guided you? Also, be careful how you speak about this, to others and to yourself. The universe tends to respond to people's claims about themselves. Try saying to yourself every day when you get up, "I lead a charmed life!" Watch your tongue, and don't let yourself say things like, "I have lousy luck, I'm cursed, why do bad things always happen to me?"

You might want to try something like siddha yoga. It's whole premise is that the things you thought you needed to be happy aren't really the things you need to be happy. All you need to be happy is your mind, a quiet meditation cave, and the mantra, "Om Namah Shivaya," which is a celebration of the God there in your deepest heart all along, that no amount of bad luck can displace. Of course, that's only one cultural path. You might find a different one that suits you better.

My mantra, somewhat Taoist themed, is "Offer no resistance." I keep saying that to myself, over and over, when things get difficult. It seems nuts at first--bad things are happening, and I shouldn't oppose them? Things I care about might get lost, and I shouldn't try to hold on to them? It takes practice, but if you stick with that long enough, it takes you to an interesting place in the universe.

May the Goddess bless you with Her transforming power.

Alder
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Sep 26, 2008, 04:48 AM

Try smugging to get rid of the unwanted. Get some white sage burn in a small cande holder , carry it to all four corners of your house or apt. using a feather, wave the smoke away from you chanting, all that is bad is gone all that is good will come my way. Do this at every window and entrance. Do this once a day for seven days. You will see small good then a great change. Then you must repeat, this at least once a week.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 08:30 AM

If you believe in it, then yes they can, and you cause your own bad luck.

If you want God to have anything to do with it, you stop worrying about witchcraft and spells, since a person who has given his heart to God can not be effected by any spell ever.
    You stop going to fotune tellers, and start working for God.

If you want a job, do you send out at least 10 resumes a day, do you also then call at least 10 of those places a day and follow up. After an interview do you call the next day and thank them, followed by a thank you emal also. Are you also net working, calling people you know in other positions asking them who is hiring.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 30, 2008, 07:56 PM
    I thought you were a real psychic on liveperson?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 30, 2008, 07:59 PM
    This thread has been closed due to the misrepresentation of the OP. Another thread claims that the OP is a psychic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wish me luck [ 119 Answers ]

Labour ward just rang I'm now going to be having Theo tomorrow they have moved it forward a day as all the women that were due in tomorrow popped last night tee hee. A very excited me I'm off to clean here's hoping that I can bring on labour ;)

No Luck with the ER [ 1 Answers ]

So my wife and I ran to the emerg today because she began cramping and bleeding a bit. But of course our ER is so full all the time we never got in. So the nurses said your better off to see your doctor tomorrow, even though he was the one who said over the phone today go to the emerg. My wife is...

No Luck [ 2 Answers ]

Need A Reliable Free Service For Locating A Lost Love Not Paying Any More Never Come Up With Results On Maiden Name!

Just my luck [ 62 Answers ]

Hey guys So there I am, in the cinema with me new girl, holding hands, kissin all the usual stuff, movie ends and she has to go to the ladeez. So I'm standing outside with the rest of the boyfriends and pervs when I look over and see me ex coming up the stairs, I get that feeling you get but...

I've tried everything but still no luck [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm having a problem with a lot of things. My os is win me and have 64mb ram but the ram isn't causing these problems cause I've tried 500mb and it changed nothing. My problems are that i.e. stops responding on heaps of sites including windows update and I have had this for a while but I can't...

View more questions Search