Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Free downloadable dominoes, scrabble etc.
    Hey guys does anyone know where I can get free downloads of dominoes and scrabble. So that I can play them offline? Thanks.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Sep 7, 2008, 08:11 AM
    If you Google "freeware scrabble" and "freeware dominoes", there are a number of programs out there - haven't tried any of them so I can't make any recommendations but since they're free there's nothing lost in trying them!
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2008, 06:47 AM
    Free downloadable dominoes, scrabble etc.
    Hey everyone I posted the other day but I am having a bit of trouble. I want to find a free download of dominoes and scrabble. However I keep finding ones that are only trials, is there anywhere I can download them for free and play them when I want when not connected to the internet? Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 13, 2008, 07:08 AM
    >Threads merged<
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Sep 13, 2008, 10:50 AM
    As I said, if you Google the two phrases you will find freeware versions of both out there. I found this Windows program within fifteen seconds of googling "freeware scrabble". Fifteen more seconds, and I had found Digital Dominoes Basic.
    rbarr4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vingogly View Post
    As I said, if you google the two phrases you will find freeware versions of both out there. I found this Windows program within fifteen seconds of googling "freeware scrabble". Fifteen more seconds, and I had found Digital Dominoes Basic.
    You have to have java and tablets can't get java any other suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best free downloadable image editor? [ 1 Answers ]

I want something as easy to use as MS Paint. This would probably be paint.net, but I want to explore my options.

Website to free downloadable music to mp3 player [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone hear know of any websites that you can download free music for mp3 player. I'm new at this and just installed a new cd drive to my PC last night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!

View more questions Search