Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

May 7, 2006, 04:28 PM
    A question of category
    Is there a guiding principle concerning topics posting in the "religion" category as opposed to the "spirituality" category. . They are seeming more one in the same to me, the neophyte?
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

May 7, 2006, 06:00 PM
    To valinors sorrow,

I don't think there is any specific principle separating the two. The Religion category tends to have more "Holy Book" references and questions. However, I think most posts could or should be in the Spirituality category. I prefer to look @ my Religion more as Spirituality.

I don't know if most do though. But you are probably safe. And I don't think there's any "rule" either.

Just a thought. I know I'll probably be here a lot!

Cheers :D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2006, 08:48 PM
    Just throw it out there and let us jump on it ,if its in the wrong place someone will let you know!:cool: :)
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

May 9, 2006, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Just throw it out there and let us jump on it ,if its in the wrong place someone will let you know!:cool: :)
    Oh I plan to continue to ask questions I have, although I am not sure about any jumping on, lol. I really was asking about the two categories and their previous use by others, and the confusion that was/is making for me. I tend to see spirituality as non-denominational or not specifically connected to any religion yet the posts in both places initially looked similar to me. Hence I asked.. . :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

JNLPException[category: Download Error : Exception:java.net.ConnectException: Connect [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all , it's woking in server Because code base = cPanel... if am calling the same application in client/ end User .. Error Connection Refuse.. clear about the Error message: An error occurred while launching/running the application. Title: My Pirate! Vendor: me Category: Download Error

I Don't know what category this fits in :MTTR(mean time to repair) [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website where I can find out exact guidelines for MTTR on T1 lines and DSL/cable lines?

View more questions Search