Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Hudson bay fan light problems
    I've got a hudson bay woodwind II remote ceiling fan. The light will not turn off when I push the button on the remote, it will only go dim. The only way the light will go completely off is by turning power to light off (wall switch), but this also turns the fan motor off. Dip switches are in same settings on remote and receiver. Is this caused by a faulty fluorescent light ballast? Or is the fan nfg? Any help would be appreciated.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 06:49 PM
    I don't know, but if you had a Hampton Bay Windward II I would advise that it probably is the receiver/ballast and you need to contact Hampton Bay per the # in our sticky for replacement parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hudson Reed - good stuff or junk? [ 3 Answers ]

These guys are a plumbing fixture supply house in the UK. They sell in the USA and provide adapters to go from US to Euro fittings. The prices are great but there are some really bad reviews on the web and good ones as well. Anybody have any experience with their products? Thanks. H.C.

What's the name of this 60s comedy starring Doris Day and Rock Hudson [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I saw a while back and I was wondering the name of this movie, if any one knows it. It's a film starring Doris Day and Rock Hudson from the early 60s, about a woman (Doris Day) who was stranded on an Island for 7 years and her husband (Rock Hudson) assumes she died and remarries....

Hudson Bay Remote Won't turn off Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I recently installed a 52" Hudson Bay Ceiling Fan But the remote will turn off and on the lights but not the ceiling fan,why?

Exterior Light Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea about what causes tail lights and parking lights not to come on when the switch is turned on? The headlights are working properly but the other lights are not. This is the problem that I am having with my 1992 Honda Accord.:confused:

View more questions Search