Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viva la bre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Staying friend
    Okay here's my problem: this boy and I used to mess around, kissing and "stuff" like that, so I started liking him. I had a friend ask him if he liked me too, he told her he did. So I asked him about it and he told me "he met someone." Well know I have two classes with him and I get very nervous being around him knowing everything we did. How do I just stay friends with him and forget about what we did?
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Just be friends... hang out. Ask him to the movies, study together, anything. Just don't bring up the past .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Staying hard. [ 5 Answers ]

Boyfriend and I had sex for the first time on Friday, well I use the term sex loosely, he gets hard then before penetration he goes soft (sometimes during) and then says it feels like he needs to go to the toilet, every time it happened, then would go to the toilet. (which was a every single time)...

Hot water staying on [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, the hot water is staying on after the timer goes off! It looks as if the motorised valve is staying on. Do I need to replace the valve?

Pilot not staying on [ 1 Answers ]

OK. Every time I light the pilot it will saty on for a few minutes and goes off. I talked to a friend and he said it could be the thermocooper or something like that but wasn't sure also. Just wandering if you guys might have an idea or agree with him.

Boyfriend's staying.a friend comes along. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 22 yr old girl. I have a boyfriend. He works on the riggs so is gone 2 weeks, home 1 week. It is a new and exciting relationship. He lives mostly in a different town when he gets off work but since dating he plans to stay in my city with friends, or me. This time we decided to have him stay...

View more questions Search