Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andysrdking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Inoperative radio
    I have an 02 dodge quad cab that my radio comes on then quits. It doesn't matter weather I'm using the cassette deck or the radio. The clock continues to work, the fuses have been changed. I even replaced the radio and the replacement does the same thing.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 11:54 AM
    I believe it IS an intermittent power problem, While it is on and working pull fuse to verify that fuse, I would check power in and out of that fuse while inoperative to see if a fuse prior to that is losing it. Also verify you have a good ground.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radio [ 5 Answers ]

I have 2 clock radios, both of which are supposed to run on battery as well as electric. One is a Morphy Richards and one is Alba, I wanted to use one in the garden so bought a new battery, although the battery is OK and works on other things, neither radio will work using the battery. I don't...

Vw radio [ 1 Answers ]

I want to swap the deck from a 97 vw golf and put my alpine deck in instead. Is it going to bug anything cause I know that vw alarme system is in the radio. If yes how can I bypass. Ty mick:confused:

Radio DJ [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can get ready in high school for a career in Radio?

Floppy disk drive inoperative [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Dell XPS T600r computer. Floppy disk drive was installed by Dell. Recently, The drive doesn't work. It is shown as Drive A in My Computer, but when I click on it, it says " Please insert disk into drived A....I do reclick drive A and the same message reappears. If I try to copy something to...

View more questions Search