Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrwild62 Posts: 111, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 6, 2008, 06:41 AM
    The big bang
    I find it brain exploding as to what the universe is about. Sure, the God illusion is the easy way to explain it. But what is really going on? The shere size of the universe is mind boggling. How did this originate? How did we come to be? God is a very weak explanation. For those who understand that, this poses a very interesting question. If space is infinite, what is beyond space? More space? A brick wall? A Star bucks?
    Its boggles the mind.
    Kind of makes you dizzy if you think about it. Just like eternity. Think of the fact that if you have ever worked on a Sunday, you will be in hell forEVER. And it never ends. Not in 359786 trillion years, not in 5497455376 trillion years. It NEVER ends! All because you led a perfect life but had an impure thought when you were 12 while at a picinic. I say,, Not fair and just!
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Sep 6, 2008, 07:06 AM
    Hello jrwild62

I find it brain exploding as to what the universe is about.
    It is indeed highly interesting!

The shere size of the universe is mind boggling. How did this originate?
    We are building an ever growing database supporting thesis of how and why. But it is long ago and evidence is very hard to find.

How did we come to be?
    That's an entire different theory...

For those who understand that, this poses a very interesting question. If space is infinite, what is beyond space? More space? A brick wall? A Star bucks?
    Space is not infinite. Our universe has clear limits. We can not go beyond space-time. And space-time can only be found in this universe. So there is no "out" or "beyond".

Think of the fact that if you have ever worked on a Sunday, you will be in hell forEVER.
    Hell? Isn't that what some people BELIEVE to exist ? But does it? No proof for that !

Not in 359786 trillion years, not in 5497455376 trillion years. It NEVER ends!
    Sorry to blow YOUR bubble here, but that is incorrect. By that time our universe will have dissipated completely. The never ending expansion of our universe will end up in a total dilution , long after all matter in the universe will have returned to energy format.

All because you led a perfect life but had an impure thought when you were 12 while at a picinic. I say,, Not fair and just!
    I fear you need counseling...

With all respect, of course!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D
    -

Sep 6, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Hello jrwild62

It is indeed highly interesting!

We are building an ever growing database supporting thesis of how and why. But it is long ago and evidence is very hard to find.

That's an entire different theory ...

Space is not infinite. Our universe has clear limits. We can not go beyond space-time. And space-time can only be found in this universe. So there is no "out" or "beyond".

Hell? Isn't that what some people BELIEVE to exist ? But does it? No proof for that !

Sorry to blow YOUR bubble here, but that is incorrect. By that time our universe will have dissipated completely. The never ending expansion of our universe will end up in a total dilution , long after all matter in the universe will have returned to energy format.

I fear you need councelling ...

With all respect, of course !!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D
    The very fact that you think I need counseling says to me you disagree with my beliefs. I do respect you highly, but lets not let beliefs in fiction drive this debate. I was simply asking what is beyond the known universe. It blows my mind. What are you some sort of rocket scientist? Lol. Oh, That's the other guy.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Hello jr:

I'm sure they'll find that our Universe is really just an electron going around an atom in another Universe.

excon
    -

Sep 6, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello jr:

I'm sure they'll find that our Universe is really just an electron going around an atom in another Universe.

excon
    The old analogy of a universe in our fingernail. I agree 100%. In a very freaky way, I agree. With the uncertainty of time and space, all is possible.
    -

Sep 6, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello jr:

excon
    That's another good point. I think that could be a reasonable thing. Think of quantum physics. Everything revolves around the center of gravity. AT all levels possibly. Very interesting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gas Furnace bang bang [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace that is about 10-11 years old that when trying to turn on, will go through a series of 6-7 "bang-psss, bang-psss..." before shutting off. I assume this is the furnace trying to ignite, and I didn't want gas accumulating, so thought I'd look around before making a call. ...

Bang bang [ 4 Answers ]

Please what do I tell my hair dresser so she gets it right this time. I want the cute side bangs. If anybody has these please tell me what to say to her. And why do I feel so bad and not say anything when I do not like it or it is not right. I want the big side bangs the thick ones not these tiny...

Big Bang [ 7 Answers ]

What proof is there that the universe began from a big bang I know it's expanding but what else?

Big bang [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my furnace puff loudly when first ignighting? It's a natural gas Hydro Therm with two burners. The pilot seems to be resting close to the primary burner? Help My furnace seems to let out a loud pop when ignighting it's a natural gas two burner Hydro Therm pilot seems to be close to...

Bang Bang Bang! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for reading and double thanks for replying! When the cold water valve is turned on in my bath tub, a very loud and rapid banging sound can be heard through out the house. It sounds like an MG42 machine gun, or even like a WW2 anti air flak cannon! The sound goes away as soon as the...

View more questions Search