Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Osiris33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Is Suzuki TL 1000 a "real" bike?
    I'm bike shopping finally and found a good looking bike, it's a Suzuki TL1000R, it looks really good but I wonder if it's a real bike. A few years ago I got screwed over buying a Katana, which turned out to be pretty lame... a sport-touring bike, not sportbike, and I'm looking for a sportbike, something fast and powerful that can react quickly.
    So, is this a sportbike?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 06:47 AM
    If you like that bike get it, forget what its called, You should be able to get 150 MPH out of it, and be able to get there quickly. A lot of Power can get you in trouble AND hurt. If you feel you need more power, it will be more money. If you are looking to go long distances, "Croch Rockets" will get to your back in time. For distance, sitting upright with a back rest will increase the distance you can travel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

80's Burger King Commercial "Aint nothing but the Real Thing Baby" [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the 80's Burger King commercial that has the slogan "Aint nothing but the real thing baby" It's a commercial for their chicken tenders! It has teenage girls in a phone booth eating them, then a husband with Christmas gifts bringing some home for his family. It...

View more questions Search