Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diver85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 05:05 AM
    @ key in wrong place
    My @ key is in the wrong place, when you click the @ key it comes up with ", and when you click the " key it comes up with an @, also the 'hash' key has vanished, it comes up with a \ instead, and when you click the \ key, its normal.

I've looked in the keyboard settings, but can't find the regional language to changing the keyboard language.

By the way its windows XP, thank you!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 6, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Check your keyboard settings.
    OPen control panel and look at the regional settings and make sure they are set for the correct country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Keyboard keys in wrong place [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I want to insert the @ symbol I have to press "Shift & the 2 button". The symbol above the 2 key shows is " But if I press the key that has the @ symbol it prints the " symbol. How do I change the settings to correct this?

@ Key in wrong place [ 1 Answers ]

My @ key is in the wrong place, when you click the @ key it comes up with ", and when you click the " key it comes up with an @, also the 'hash' key has vanished, it comes up with a | instead, and when you click the | key, its normal. I've tried going into the keyboard settings, on the regional...

My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad: Thanks in advance Mike:)

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search