Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennis112s Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Why does god hate me?
    I am about to turn 16.Alot of stuff been happening to me lately.(A)Ive been sent to a BD class in high school just because I get a little nervous around a lot of people.(B)everybody been wanting to beat me up for no reason.(C)alot of my relatives been dying.(D)then my ex girlfriend asked me out about 5 days ago and she acted like she was crazy about me she was calling my friends on the phone aBOUT 5-6 TIMES just to get my number then we start going out and she acts like she has nothing to do with me. Why in the hell would she ask me out if she doesn't want to do anything with me?(E)why does everybody hate me.

This stuff is the reason I am so cold hearted. The reason I trust no one.the reason I dress like a metalhead and listen to a lot of heavy metal.

I used to believe in god then all this stuff been happening.
    What should I do?

Someone at least answer one of the questions before I go mad
    roni1969 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 10:15 PM
    GOD DOES NOT HATE, PERIOD. HE WANTS YOU TO COME TO HIM JUST LIKE YOU CAME TO THIS WEBSITE AND TELL HIM WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU. Your age is your handicap unfortunately but you are way to angry. Is there an adult you can confide in for help? AND REMEMBER GOD LOVES YOU AND WOULD NEVER HATE YOU
    ronson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 06:38 AM
    You used to believe in God? Did any of this start happening around the time you had disbelief? Wake up, Dennis112s! Without God, Without Jesus, Without the Holy Spirit, we are nothing! Believe with your heart and your soul and experience the wonderful changes for yourself!
    FigureRobin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 06:52 AM
    As for the ex girlfriend calling you, and then going out and ignoring you. The answer is in front of you surely? She does not sound genuine at all. Don't waste your time mate.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 6, 2008, 07:51 AM
    God is not the reason, first many of our actions cause results, if we decide to go back to an old girlfriend, we risk them treating us like dirt, read the several 1000 relationship posts which is why no contact is often suggested as best.

Next sorry people do not want to just beat you up for no reason, it may be the way you dress, it may be because they can tell you are scared and want to mess with you, or you be hanging out with the wrong people or in the wrong places,

And the way we dress effect the way people judge us and treat us. Start by getting help in the way we feel about ourself
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 01:26 PM
    You are responsible for yourself and your happiness in life :) if you fill your head with negativity, you will make yourself sick... no one and nothing can change you but you. High school and your youth will be over soon enough! Have the insight to see that you will have a long life ahead of you and that you have to frame it beginning now. What you need is some help, someone on your side to help you get into the frame of mind to make positive changes to your life so you aren't angry all the time, aren't hypersensitive all the time.

Choose happiness, my friend. :)
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Sep 6, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis112s
    I am about to turn 16.Alot of stuff been happening to me lately.(A)Ive been sent to a BD class in high school just because I get a little nervous around alot of people.(B)everybody been wanting to beat me up for no reason.(C)alot of my relatives been dying.(D)then my ex girlfriend asked me out about 5 days ago and she acted like she was crazy about me she was calling my friends on the phone aBOUT 5-6 TIMES just to get my number then we start going out and she acts like she has nothing to do with me. why in the hell would she ask me out if she doesnt want to do anything with me?(E)why does everybody hate me.

this stuff is the reason I am so cold hearted. the reason I trust no one.the reason I dress like a metalhead and listen to alot of heavy metal.

I used to believe in god then all this stuff been happening.
    what should I do?

someone at least answer one of the questions before I go mad
    You have probably heard this alot- but I know how you feel-
    I'm 21 now(and I still love my metal)
    Anyways- my parents were divorced- my guy cheated on me my sophomore year etc. etc.
    Point is- things will get better- I promise
    Ignore the g/f most girls these days will come running when you IGNORE them
    When I thought I didn't believe in god I did a lot of things to hurt myself
    Cutting drinking, drugs
    I had to go to rehab- you don't know me and I don't know you
    But I worry for you
    I don't want you to get into that like I did
    You are 16 years old- there are PLENTY of other girls for you
    About people wanting to beat you up
    Who knows? Maybe they are jealous of you about something
    Trust me on this though- things will get better-
    And don't turn your back on god- even if things around you don't get better
    Talking to God can make you FEEL better-
    God is not singling you out- Rain falls on believers and non-believers alike
    Bad things just happen- and usually all at once-
    dennis112s Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Thanks! I think I'm Going to break up with her there's a lot of girls that like me anyway
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Sep 7, 2008, 01:31 PM
    That's the spirit!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

I hate this. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok. I wrote in ages ago because my sadness won't go away and IT STILL WON'T. It has been months and I am still feeling sadness. I have tried to exercise and change my diet and take my mind of sad thoughts but it won't go away. I have no energy and all I want to do is sleep. I cry for no reason....

Does my dad hate me? [ 16 Answers ]

I feel like everything I do is wrong! I can't do anything right. Its like whatever I do I'm never going to be good enough for my dad. He never notices anything I do right but when I do something wrong he goes crazy. I no your probably going to say he's my dad he must love me but he dosen't....

Hate myself [ 4 Answers ]

I hate myself, the way I look I've tried losing weight but its harddd I need to loose it quick help other wise ill probably kloose my mind.

I hate myself [ 3 Answers ]

I hate living and no one wants me around and the only thing I'm good at is work and for money my parents want to kick me out and I the told me they wish I was dead my ex girlfriend is making my life a living hell and she makes me feel like I can't do anything and none of my famil wants me to move...

View more questions Search