Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfonso89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Unsupervised probation
    If you are under unsupervised probation, do you still have to take th drug or alcohol test every month?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Normally not, but you can be scheduled according to the judges orders or the PO departments rules
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 06:22 AM
    The Probation Dept can/will schedule drug testing if they feel it is warranted for you at any time they so choose. It would all depend on what you are on probation for in the first place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsupervised probation [ 2 Answers ]

My brother-in-law is on unsupervised probation in Tennessee. He wants to come live with me and his brother in Michigan. Will he get in trouble for leaving state if he does?

Unsupervised probation [ 1 Answers ]

Can it be altered or finished early if granted by the courts? A motion made by an attorney CAN IT LEGALY BE DONE yes or no??

Unsupervised probation [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-husband is on unsupervised probation. Is he allowed to possess a firearm, or leave the state without prior consent or notification?

Unsupervised probation [ 1 Answers ]

I am on unsupervised probation in the state of Indiana but I am going to college in Idaho. I have paid all my fines and attended the alcohol classes on time and with no problems. I have one month left on my year long probation but 5 months ago I got pulled over for invalid license. I called the...

View more questions Search