Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sumatramark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 09:12 PM
    History and or haunted history records on a residential home
    Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 03:25 AM
    Why did you decide to put this in physics?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Is it a mistake of you (Sumatramark) that you clicked onto 'physics' instead of 'paranormal phenomena', which is just above 'physics'?
    ibcrazy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 04:02 AM

Where do I look up my address to find out history of a death that accured here before I moved in I believe there is evil dwelling here I would like to know the cercumstances I don't believe we were told the truth
    Hexxie Posts: 152, Reputation: 12

Jul 25, 2010, 12:13 PM

This message shows up for me under Paranormal Phenomena.

Are you living at the property? Because if you are renting, try contacting the landlord for information on prior tenants. If you own, your Purchase Contract will have the previous owner's information. This is a good place to start. To look up deaths you can contact the County Clerk's Office (deaths are recorded). Also, don't forget neighbors and archives at the local library. This should put you on track with your investigation.

Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History of my home [ 4 Answers ]

We recently purchased a new home located on 12525 Elm Street in Blue Island Illinois 60406. The previous owner mentioned something about his family seeing ghosts/spirits around the house. Would you happen to have any history on this house? Please see attached picture.

History of my Home [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering where I would be able to find the history of my house? Like if it was ever involved in a fire? When it was rebuilt?

History Of my Home [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find the History of my Home?

History of my home [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I was told about a crime that happened at my home years ago. How do I look up the history on the home?

History of my home [ 1 Answers ]

My raised ranch was built in 1966. As far as I know only one family lived here. Reason for the sell was the housewas to big for the widowed wife who's husband passed some years back. I have now lived here for almost 2 years. It's nothing scary but I am curious. Sometimes I feel as though someone...

View more questions Search